Friday, April 20, 2007

Waiting for a Girl Like You by Foreigner



“Waiting for a Girl Like You" is a song by rock band Foreigner. It was the second single released from the album 4 (1981), and was co-written by Lou Gramm and Mick Jones. It has become one of the band's most famous songs worldwide, peaking at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and at #8 on the UK Singles Chart.

"Waiting for a Girl Like You" achieved an odd chart distinction by spending a record-setting 10 weeks in the #2 position of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, without ever reaching the top. This was in no small part due to Olivia Newton-John's single "Physical", which was a #1 hit for ten weeks. At the time, Newton-John's run was one week short of the all-time record.

I haven’t got any right video to upload here, please adjust with me. I am sure you will enjoy this music with out any cuts and drops. This is especially dedicated to one of my friend. “(I‘ve been waiting……. for a girl like her)” :) and all of you!




Here the lyrics, Sing along!

WAITING FOR A GIRL LIKE YOU (Foreigner)

So long, I've been looking too hard, I've been waiting too long
Sometimes I don't know what I will find, I only know it's a matter of time
When you love someone, when you love someone
It feels so right, so warm and true, I need to know if you feel it too

Maybe I'm wrong, won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong
This heart of mine has been hurt before, this time I wanna be sure

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life

You're so good, when we make love it's understood
It's more than a touch or a word can say
Only in dreams could it be this way
When you love someone, yeah, really love someone

Now I know it's right, from the moment I wake up till deep in the night
There's nowhere on earth that I'd rather be than holding you tenderly

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life

I've been waiting, waiting for you, ooh, I've been waiting
I've been waiting
(I've been waiting for a girl like you, I've been waiting)
Won't you come into my life?


Hey Guyz, One request,

Please leave comments, as that’s the best key to motivate me to blog more and more and more…….

You can also request songs here!

Cheeeeeeeerrrrrrs...... :)


Aj

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008