Saturday, September 09, 2006

Blogs....Blogs....Blogs....Blog....Blog....Blog....Blo....Blo....Blo....Bl....Bl....Bl....B....B....B....................
Blog's, wot the heck?
This is really running in my head for the last two months.
I read lots of blog’s which were really inspirational & interesting and decided to start my own personal blog.
So many questions I asked myself like What, Where, When, How to blog?
Then last I found the right place to clear all my doubts that’s
“BlogCamp - India's Biggest Blog Unconference”
Unconferences are immensely popular because of active participation of attendees, where everyone will be encouraged to have conversations around areas that interest them. Chaotic as that sounds, it sparks off many new ideas and is a whole lot of fun.

I was late to reach there on the first day. “I miss so many things. But I never look what I missed, what I got it from there is just can’t say”.
It’s absolutely a terrific session by professional bloggers.
So waiting for more in tomorrow’s session… (Sunil Gavaskar is giving a session about his experience in Poadcasting)
Bye for now

(Yahoo’s Back pack and T-shirt was really awesome)
Aj

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U said its late...to start....but then u have anyway started it now...so go on and on...wish u all the best....

Fayiz

jal said...

...keep it going man...

Unknown said...

Bob salute's U!! Keep the ambition train going full steam ahead...and conquer ur dreams bro....cause U DESERVE IT :)

Cheers,
Adil

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008