Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In 2005, Staind were listed in metal magazine 'Hit Parader's Top 100 Metal Stars of All Time List, in which lead singer Aaron Lewis was placed at number 81,



It's Been A While"
And it's been awhile
Since I could hold my head up high
And it's been awhile
Since I first saw you
And it's been awhile
Since I could stand on my own two feet again
And it's been awhile
Since I could call you.
In 2005, Staind were listed in metal magazine 'Hit Parader's Top 100 Metal Stars of All Time List, in which lead singer Aaron Lewis was placed at number 81, ahead of System of a Down's Daron Malakian, the Disturbed's David Draiman and Queen's Freddie Mercury. He also ranked as the 10th most mysterious metal star of all time.
Thanks
Aj


0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008